- Solid cast iron 3 cylinder 2-stage piston series pump, oil lubricated design to extend pump life, rated at up to 50,000 hours (based on B-10 bearing life rating)
- Ram-Tek – solid steel, heavy gauge rods, designed for maximum performance and durability
- Cool-Tek – the coolest running compressors in the industry, air stream technology provides 35% lower operating temperature, reduces moisture build up and extends pump life
- Flow-Tek – concentric disc valves, deliver maximum air flow and reliability with low replacement costs, easily accessible design provides easy maintenance and durability
- Industrial grade ball bearing for maximum performance and extended pump life
- Built-in head unloaders designed for continuous run applications
- Bolt pattern: 9 7/8” side to side, 6 ½” Front to back
- flywheel included on pump
- Solid cast-iron cylinders, crankcase, flywheel, crankshaft, and valve plates
- Large Steel Automotive-Type Filters – not plastic
- Large site glass for viewing your oil level
- dimensions of this pump are: 25” W x 13” D x 18” H
- weight: 220 Lbs.
- includes oil – holds 2 quarts of oil
- 73 DBA
Airbase Industries by Emax Compressor delivers overwhelming performance to ensure that they meet the needs of the most demanding environments. Our Pumps require less maintenance, service and downtime than any other compressors in the Air Industry’s. All our Products are designed with exacting tolerance and specifications to deliver all the power that is needed at the jobsite, garage or shop.
Our 3 Cylinder Heavy Industrial air compressor pump with 32 CFM Displacement and a Free Air (usable air) of 26 CFM @ 100 PSI can’t be beat. Displacement is the bore of the cylinder times the distance in the piston stroke times the RPM at zero pressure, but as you go up in pressure, you will lose efficiency on your pump. The CFM will diminish from 32 to 26 @ 90 PSI. This pump has a maximum PSI of 150. The minimum RPM is 600 and a maximum RPM of 840.
This pump is all cast iron. When we say ALL CAST IRON, (not aluminum). It has solid cast iron cylinder, cylinder heads, crankcase, flywheel, crank, and forged steel connecting rods – not aluminum! These rods also have a replaceable bearing on the crank journal and on the wrist pin journal. This is what most of the competition do not have.
5 year parts warranty
Warranty covers shipping for 90 days, thereafter the customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred for warranty parts.
|CFM @ 100 PSI||26|
|Pump Material||Solid Cast Iron|
|Dimensions LxWxH||25" X 13" X 18"|
|Bolt Pattern||9 7/8" x 6 1/2"|
|Oil Capacity||2 Quarts|