5hp 2 Stage 24 CFM Reciprocating Air Compressor Pumpp
16″ X 14″ X 19″
Flywheel 16 3/4″
- Solid cast iron Inline 5hp 2 stage piston series air compressor pump, oil lubricated design to extend pump life, rated at up to 50,000 hours (based on B-10 bearing life rating)
- Ram-Tek – solid steel, heavy gauge rods, designed for maximum performance and durability
- Cool-Tek – the coolest running compressors in the industry, air stream technology provides 35% lower operating temperature, reduces moisture build up and extends pump life
- Flow-Tek – concentric disc valves, deliver maximum air flow and reliability with low replacement costs, easily accessible design provides easy maintenance and durability
- Industrial grade ball bearing for maximum performance and extended pump life
- Built-in head unloaders designed for continuous run applications
- Bolt pattern: 7 ¾” by 7 ¾” .
- Pump has a V-Style Pulley – flywheel included on pump
- Solid cast-iron cylinders, crankcase, flywheel, crankshaft, and valve plates
- Large Steel Automotive-Type Filters – not plastic
- Large site glass for viewing your oil level
- dimensions of this pump are: 16” W x 14” D x 19” H , Flywheel O.D 16 ¾”
- Weight: 220 Lbs.
- includes oil – holds 2 quarts of oil
- 72 DBA
Airbase Industries by Emax Compressor delivers overwhelming performance to ensure that they meet the needs of the most demanding environments. Our Pumps require less maintenance, service and downtime than any other compressors in the Air Industry’s. All our Products are designed with exacting tolerance and specifications to deliver all the power that is needed at the jobsite, garage or shop.
Our Inline 5hp 2 stage Heavy Industrial Air Compressor pump with 24 CFM Displacement and a Free Air (usable air) of 20 CFM @ 100 PSI, 17 CFM @ 175 can’t be beat. This pump can go to 200 PSI, but what we tell all of our customers is even though the compressor will go to a higher pressure, you should run it at the lowest pressure possible to maintain the air pressure needed. This will give you a higher CFM at a lower pressure and the compressor will run cooler with less compressor wear. This is true with any compressor on the market. Lower pressure combined with lower RPM will give you great results and a compressor that will last for many years.
This 5 hp air compressor pump DOES NOT have reed valves! It has a concentric ring valve design. Concentric ring valves have been around for over 150 years. With our unit, if you want to clean your valves, intake, or exhaust, you can take the valves out of the cylinder head by unbolting the valve retainer and just pull the valve right out of the head to inspect it. It is sealed with an aluminum washer under the valve seat…no head gasket to fool with when removing valves. Easy & quick to take in and out
Our 5hp air compressor pump has large Timken-Style roller bearing on the crank ends on each end of the crankshaft. This ensures good crank stability and long compressor bearing life. Each cylinder is all cast iron with no sleeves or aluminum. All cast iron prevents cylinder distortion and egg-shaped cylinders when pump gets hot. This pump has 2 B-Section belt drive. Twin belt ensures better belt gripage and longer belt life. Our 5 hp air compressor pump has head unloaders. This is very nice for continuous run applications such as gasoline driven or electric driven high duty cycle applications. Head unloaders are an air cylinder in each head. When air is applied to them, they open or push the intake valves open allowing the pump to go into a free wheel mode. The cylinders are still moving in a free wheel mode, but it cannot compress the air because the intake valve is held open. This pulls cool air into the cylinder. The cool air absorbs the heat in the pump and blows it back out the intake valve. This is nice when you are sandblasting, etc., under heavy duty cycles. This pump has a site glass to view your oil level.
5 year parts warranty
Warranty covers shipping for 90 days, thereafter the customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred for warranty parts.
|CFM @ 100 PSI||20|
|Pump Material||Solid Cast Iron|
|Dimensions LxWxH||16" X 14" X 19"|
|Bolt Pattern||7 3/4" x 7 3/4"|
|Flywheel DIMS||16 3/4"|
|Oil Capacity||2 Quarts|