- Solid cast iron piston series pump, oil lubricated design to extend pump life, (based on B-10 bearing life rating)
- Flow-Tek – valves, deliver maximum air flow and reliability with low replacement costs, easily accessible design provides easy maintenance and durability
- Industrial grade ball bearing for maximum performance and extended pump life
- Built-in head unloaders designed for continuous run applications
- Bolt pattern: 8-3/16 in. x 4-5/8 in.
- Pump has a V-Style Pulley – flywheel included on pump
- V-Style Cylinders for maximum cooling
- Solid cast-iron cylinders, crankcase, flywheel, crankshaft, and valve plates
- Steel Automotive-Type Filters – not plastic
- Large site glass for viewing your oil level
- dimensions of this pump are: 15” W x 10” D x 13” H and Flywheel is 10.5
- weight: 60 Ilbs
- includes oil – holds 1.25 quarts
Airbase Industries by Emax Compressor delivers overwhelming performance to ensure that they meet the needs of the most demanding environments. Our Pumps require less maintenance, service and downtime than any other compressors in the Air Industry’s. All our Products are designed with exacting tolerance and specifications to deliver all the power that is needed at the jobsite, garage or shop.
Our V-Twin Heavy Industrial air compressor pump with 13 CFM Displacement and a Free Air (usable air) of 9.7 CFM @ 90 PSI can’t be beat. Displacement is the bore of the cylinder times the distance in the piston stroke times the RPM at zero pressure, but as you go up in pressure, you will lose efficiency on your pump. The CFM will diminish from 13 to 9.7 @ 90 PSI. We give you the “Free Air” @ Pressure and the CFM Displacement. This pump has a maximum PSI of 135. It takes 15 amps (running amps) to pull this pump. This pump can be slowed down by putting a smaller pulley on your motor and it can run with a 2 HP motor pulling 11 amps on 220V (running amps) or 22 running amps on 115V. Please note: The”. Minimum RPM is 600 and a maximum RPM of 1130.
- 5 year parts warranty
- Warranty covers shipping for 90 days, thereafter the customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred for warranty parts.
|CFM @ 90 PSI||9.7|
|Pump Material||Solid Cast Iron|
|Dimensions LxWxH||15" X 10" X 13"|
|Oil Capacity||1.25 Quarts|