- Solid cast iron 2-stage V-4 piston series pump, oil lubricated design to extend pump life, rated at up to 50,000 hours (based on B-10 bearing life rating)
- Ram-Tek – solid steel, heavy gauge rods, designed for maximum performance and durability
- Cool-Tek – the coolest running compressors in the industry, air stream technology provides 35% lower operating temperature, reduces moisture build up and extends pump life
- Flow-Tek – concentric disc valves, deliver maximum air flow and reliability with low replacement costs, easily accessible design provides easy maintenance and durability
- Industrial grade ball bearing for maximum performance and extended pump life
- Built-in head unloaders designed for continuous run applications
- Bolt pattern: 9.25D X 9.25W
- flywheel included on pump
- Solid cast-iron cylinders, crankcase, flywheel, crankshaft, and valve plates
- Large Steel Automotive-Type Filters – not plastic
- Large site glass for viewing your oil level
- dimensions of this pump are: 28” W x 21” D x 20.5” H
- weight: 350Lbs.
- includes oil – holds 2.5 quarts of oil
- 73 DBA
Airbase Industries by Emax Compressor delivers overwhelming performance to ensure that they meet the needs of the most demanding environments. Our Pumps require less maintenance, service and downtime than any other compressors in the Air Industry’s. All our Products are designed with exacting tolerance and specifications to deliver all the power that is needed at the jobsite, garage or shop.
This is our 10 HP, 4 Cylinder, 2-Stage, air compressor pump with 43 CFM Displacement, 34 CFM @ 175 PSI, and 38 CFM @ 100 PSI. This unit has an SCFM @ 175 of 34. This is usable air or “free air” at pressure – 175 PSI. This pump can go to 200 PSI, but what we tell all of our customers is even though the compressor will go to a higher pressure, you should run it at the lowest pressure possible to maintain the air pressure needed. This will give you a higher CFM at a lower pressure and the compressor will run cooler with less compressor wear. This is true with any compressor on the market. Lower pressure combined with lower RPM will give you great results and a compressor that will last for many years. We have this style compressor, 4 Cylinder, in factories, body shops, and many tough applications that we sold over 20 years ago.
This pump is ALL CAST IRON, (not aluminum). It has solid cast iron cylinder, cylinder heads, crankcase, flywheel, crank, and forged steel connecting rods – not aluminum! These rods also have a replaceable bearing on the crank journal and on the wrist pin journal. This is what most of the competition do not have.
This pump has large Timken-Style roller bearing on the crank ends on each end of the crankshaft. This ensures good crank stability and long compressor bearing life. Each cylinder is all cast iron with no sleeves or aluminum. All cast iron prevents cylinder distortion and egg-shaped cylinders when pump gets hot. This pump has 2 B-Section belt drive. . Twin belt ensures better belt gripage and longer belt life. This pump has head unloaders. This is very nice for continuous run applications such as gasoline driven or electric driven high duty cycle applications. Head unloaders are an air cylinder in each head. When air is applied to them, they open or push the intake valves open allowing the pump to go into a free wheel mode. The cylinders are still moving in a free wheel mode, but it cannot compress the air because the intake valve is held open. This pulls cool air into the cylinder. The cool air absorbs the heat in the pump and blows it back out the intake valve. This is nice when you are sandblasting, etc., under heavy duty cycles. This pump has a site glass to view your oil level.
5 year parts warranty
Warranty covers shipping for 90 days, thereafter the customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred for warranty parts.
|CFM @ 100 PSI||38|
|Pump Material||Solid Cast Iron|
|Dimensions LxWxH||28" X 21" X 20.5"|
|Bolt Pattern||9.25" x 9.25|
|Oil Capacity||2 Quarts|
These guys are the best!! This is one fantastic compressor. This service just blew away some of my friends. You will be selling more compressors!!! Thanks so much for you help and fast response! If you are considering a new compressor, buy one of these! you will be happy even after the sale!!!
Air Cooled Engines Plus
Thanks for the great comp, it took me awhile to post this message because i wanted to put the comp. through a good workout before i responded. i have used the comp. to run impacts, sanders, small sandblasters, air chisels and a number of other everyday jobs. This is the finest air comp. i have ever owned.
I can say that we are not having any issues with the compressor. It has been very reliable and dependable since we have purchased it. It’s able to keep up with the demands of a 7 bay heavy truck facility equipped with a fluid delivery system that requires air to operate as well as a rather large variety of air tools/equipment. As well as a large wash bay requiring the use of air to deliver product to the bays.
The compressor is running great. No problems mounting or hooking it up.