EMAX Regenerative Desiccant Air Dryers are designed to remove moisture from compressed air by utilizing state of the air technology to obtain dewpoints or -40F PDP and by appropriate de-rating -100F PDP. With the -40 Dew point they will remove 100% of any moisture in the air. These dryers are designed with easy maintenance in mind and with their small footprint they can be installed virtually anywhere! Water vapor in compressed air can lead to equipment corrosion, frozen lines and a range of other issues or possible equipment failure. EMAX Desiccant dryers include 0.005 pre-filter, 0.01 coalescing filter and 0.05 after filter. They also include automatic drain valves.
- Low power consumption 115-240V single phase
- CE/UL approved
- Ambient air temp: Min 34F / Max 122F
- Inlet Temp: Min 40F / Max 120F
- Programmable controller, remote start-stop connection
- Can be mounted to the floor or wall with adjustable mounting brackets
- designed to remove moisture from compressed air by utilizing state of the art technology to obtain dewpoints of -40F and by appropriate de-rating -100F PDP.
- High quality components
- Quick and easy connections
- 2 Year warranty
|CFM @ 100 PSI||25|
|Inlet Pressure||60MIN / 230 Max|
|Ambient Temp||34 MIN / 122 Max|